Airdrop for discussion within cryptocurrency community members Check here

www.yankeesfanproshop.com
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

St. Louis is still boring Mariano Rivera Jersey , Rizzo mocks media, and other bullets"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Chicago Cubs recapsChicago Cubs minor leaguesChicago Cubs essaysChicago Cubs game threadsWrigley Field renovationsFull archiveLibrary Bleed Cubbie Blue Community GuidelinesCurrent time in ChicagoBCB Specials & Site InfoWinter 2019 music threadsCubs StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Cubs newsYahoo Cubs team pageYahoo Cubs reportYahoo Cubs depth chartYahoo Cubs transactionsYahoo Cubs photosOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旵ub TracksCub Tracks’ to air is humanNew,146commentsSt. Louis is still boring, Rizzo mocks media, and other bulletsCSTShareTweetShareShareCub Tracks’ to air is humanI was waiting for a big kaboomPatrick Gorski-USA TODAY SportsGreetings from freezing, rainy southern Arizona. I am taking Tom Ricketts’ statements with enough salt to kill any number of garden slugs — there’s just so much there that defies logic. But that’s all we’re gonna get, and I can be easily mollified by some Cubs baseball. Preferably good Cubs baseball, but at least Cubs baseball. However Babe Ruth Jersey , I’m not against them trying to be ‘the best organization in the world’, and I do believe they’re doing their level best to achieve that end. And it isn’t like Tom Ricketts is going to come right out and say that there’s collusion. Quite the contrary.Here’s today’s Cubs News and Notes. As always * means autoplay on, or annoying ads, or both (directions to remove for Firefox and Chrome).Just going to address this once during this article. It’s everywhere, but this snippet seems to express an opinion shared by a large segment of Cubdom.Matt Provenzano (Beyond the Box Score): Why the projection systems disagree about the Cubs. “Some say first, and some say last, while all would say “volatile.””RJ Anderson (CBS Sports*): Why didn’t the Cubs go after Bryce Harper or Manny Machado? Owner Tom Ricketts says the team is out of money. “...the Cubs are one of the most valuable franchises in the sport...”Patrick Mooney (The Athletic {$}): Letters from camp: Hamels vs. PECOTA; why David Bote looks bigger; more moves coming for Cubs? “...even after all this bad PR, the Cubs still have a reputation for being a team that is always lurking. Stay tuned.”Mark Gonzales (Chicago Tribune* {$}): 5 takeaways from Cubs spring training http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authentic-giancarlo-stanton-jersey , including Ben Zobrist’s excused absence and bulletin board material. “I thought we actually did a lot for the day in spite of the weather,” Maddon said.Tim Stebbins (NBC Sports Chicago*): Red Sox owner John Henry said team ‘blew’ Jon Lester negotiations in 2014. “...we blew the signing in spring training,” Henry said.”Sahadev Sharma (The Athletic {$}): Can Jos茅 Quintana get off on the right foot with his changeup in 2019? “My focus was on my changeup,” Quintana said of his offseason plan.MLB.com*: 30 intriguing position battles -- 1 for each team. Bullpen. “Chicago...has a considerable amount of rostered and non-roster candidates jockeying for position.”Steve DelVecchio (Larry Brown Sports*): Anthony Rizzo mocks media over Bryce Harper, Manny Machado reports. “Rizzo said he is shocked by how many false reports he has heard about Harper and Machado.” Based on Paul Sullivan article.Evan Altman (Cubs Insider): Rizzo channels Albert Einstein, scoffs at sub-.500 predictions. “We didn’t win last year,” Rizzo deadpanned. “What are we gonna do, sit back and do the same thing? That’s insanity.”Kelly Crull (NBC Sports Chicago*): The best quips from the best leadoff hitter of all time. “It’s the first day Joe DiMaggio Jersey , I picked out my outfit last night. I was off to school today.” Jeff Burdick (Cubs Insider): Challenge for Javier Baez in 2019 will be doing It when everyone expects it. “...it’s no mean feat given how important the element of surprise is to Baez’s game and motivation.”Tony Andracki (NBC Sports Chicago*): Ian Happ trying to force his way into Cubs second base picture. “Happ has been clinging to his desire to play second base in much the same way Kyle Schwarber passionately stuck by his love for being a catcher.”Megan Mawicke (CBS Chicago*): Kris Bryant: ‘St. Louis is boring’ comment was ‘Taken totally out of context’. Still...”Bryant said he isn’t going to go out of his way to clear things up with Molina when the two teams meet in early May because he doesn’t think he did anything wrong.” Jesse Rogers disagrees. Jordan Bastian is somewhere in the middle.Tony Andracki (NBC Sports Chicago*): Bryant has no intentions of altering his swing again. “I’m not gonna change anything just because I had an injury last year. I’m over the injury. I’ve done everything I needed to do to get over it and I’m back to who I am.”Chuck Fieldman (Chicago Tribune* {$}: Cubs to host seven Advocate Children’s Hospital kids at Spring Training in Arizona. “The trip will include personal time with Cubs players and coaches, a host of behind-the-scenes experiences and tickets to the Cubs first spring training game Saturday at Sloan Park.”Food for thought:Thanks for reading! #Cubsnews The Red Sox had a rough one on Saturday, falling 9-5 to the Orioles behind the kind of horrible pitching performance we’ve become all too used to early in this 2019 season. They’ll look to recover..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Red Sox StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Red Sox NewsYahoo Red Sox Team PageYahoo Red Sox ReportYahoo Red Sox Depth ChartYahoo Red Sox TransactionsYahoo Red Sox PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昈pen ThreadOTM Open Thread 4/14: It is SundayNew,5commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareOTM Open Thread 4/14: It is SundayBrian Fluharty-USA TODAY SportsThe Red Sox had a rough one on Saturday, falling 9-5 to the Orioles behind the kind of horrible pitching performance we’ve become all too used to early in this 2019 season. They’ll look to recover on Sunday in what could very likely be the last game of this series with bad weather in the forecast for Monday. Meanwhile, the Celtics start their playoff run on Sunday as well, to go with three other NBA playoff matchups. Plus, there’s the end of the Masters and some NHL playoff stuff. Baseball-wise Mickey Mantle Jersey , Braves-Mets is your Sunday Night Baseball contest. Finally, as you may have heard, Game of Thrones’ final season begins tonight. Please be respectful of other people’s viewing schedules and don’t put spoilers on here. Anything, this will be your space to discuss whatever you’d like. As always, just be nice to each other.