Airdrop for discussion within cryptocurrency community members Check here

www.thevikingslockerroom.com/
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

No good deed goes unsnarked"While there are reasons to be disappointed with the play of Minnesota Vikings’ quarterback Kirk Cousins in the first year of his contract with the team Womens Brian O'Neill Jersey , for the most part he’s been a pretty damn stand-up guy off the field. On Tuesday, he attempted to do something nice for his Twitter followers, and wound up getting it shoved back in his face.The premise of what Cousins wanted to do seemed genuine enough. He wanted to do something for his followers with the offseason now in full swing, and that meant giving something away. He did a poll to ask exactly what that something should be.It’s a bold strategy, Cotton. . .let’s see how it turned out!That’s nowhere near all the snark, but if you want more you can go to the original tweet that Cousins posted.Honestly, you’ve really got to be a Costco-sized bag of male genitalia to do this sort of thing, don’t you? Yeah, I get that the Vikings didn’t have the kind of year we all had hoped for in his first year Rashod Hill Jersey , but if you sincerely think that was all his fault. . .well, in the words of noted American philosopher Bill Lumbergh, I’m gonna have to sort of disagree with you there.And, hey, the Vikings aren’t looking to replace him with Joe freaking Flacco. So Cousins at least has that going for him. . .which is nice.Hopefully the next time Cousins attempts to do something nice, there will be less jackassery involved. I’m not going to hold my breath or anything, but I’ll hope for it anyway. Weekend Eve Open Thread"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links, February 1st, 2019New http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/auth...mes-jersey ,1057commentsWeekend Eve Open ThreadCSTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links, February 1st, 2019Good Morning!The SuperbOwl鈩?is this weekend, I have other stuff to do as I have to take care of some family business but I hope to watch at least part of the game.Here’s to a good game with no injuries!Meanwhile we’ll carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Fire up the mock drafts and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and stay warm, it’s cold out.Around the DN since our last thread:A mathematical look at the 2018 Minnesota Vikings from Chris.Vikings news from other sources:In the debut of ‘On The Line,’ Vikings.com’s Mike Wobschall is joined by ESPN’s Adam Schefter to discuss the addition of Gary Kubiak to the Vikings staff and more.From their lunch break series: DE Danielle Hunter is included in ESPN’s list of ‘New Batch of Stars’Vikings involved in ‘Hate is Wrong’ Inclusion Panel.From the NFC North Blog Courtney Cousins notes Vikings’ Kyle Rudolph is there for families during the fight of their lives.League News:From NFL.com Brandin Cooks Womens Laquon Treadwell Jersey , Robert Woods lead rolling Rams WR corps.Cowboys unlikely to extend Jason Garrett’s contract.Jeffery Simmons, Preston Williams not invited to combine.SB Nation contributer Geoff Schwartz has his best bets for Super Bowl 53.From USA Today Tony Romo is statistically better at predicting NFL plays than completing NFL passes.Finally, in the schadenfreude section, Saint’s HC Sean Payton binged Netflix, ice cream after loss to the Rams.From USA Today angry New Orleans Saints fans become anti-Super Bowl partiers.We come to today’s media selection: Drogon meets Jon Snow - Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5 Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags Linval Joseph Jersey , if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the Tears of Our Rivals鈩?and as always, Welcome Aboard!